Estelle Appiah is an expert in legislative drafting and peer review mechanisms with more than 27 years experience. She has drafted legislation on a myriad of topics from social policy and petroleum to financial matters. She has also taught legislative drafting to African Commonwealth lawyers and is a legislative drafting instructor with Athabasca University, Canada.
Estelle Appiah Legislative Counsel specializes in
1. Drafting substantive and subsidiary legislation
2. Consultative processes concerning legislation
3. The review of legislation
4. The interpretation of statutes
5. Teaching legislative drafting
6. Peer review mechanisms
7. Policy formulation
8. Writing opinions
9. Report writing and editing.
Appointed as member of the Constitution Review Implementation Committee in 2012.
Meritorious award for the contribution towards enhancing the destiny of the Ghanaian child, UNCRC at 20, Department of Children, Ministry of Women and Children Affairs, March 2010.
E.A.L.C UNIT 206, ROMAN RIDGE ARCADE, ACCRA
P.O. BOX MB-10, ACCRA, GHANA, WEST AFRICA
Mobile : +233-277-425-147